Friday, April 06, 2007

From Donna...

Just a quick update to let you all know what I did last night. So, I was looking for something to do and found a few things to occupy my time. I made a sandwich for Jim's lunch, washed a few dishes, got back online and printed out several recipes from FoodTV - love those chefs, made some organic popcorn (YUCK), and watched a Steve Martin movie. Jim got up at 4:00 A.M. and asked me if I had made it to bed at all. So, I decided to go to bed. I was still awake at 5:00 A.M. but fell in and out of sleep somewhere during 5 and 6 and slept like that until about 9:30 A.M. So, I have been in my pjs all day doing other stuff and napping (or trying to) from time to time.

Have a Blessed Easter.

Donna

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Mmmm, sounds very comfy. If I forget to go to sleep, it usually hits me about 2:30 the next afternoon... I love the middle of the night hours, though, when no one needs me for anything...